[Gpdd] silly; Agent I

M mfug at live.co.uk
Sun Jun 14 13:52:37 EDT 2009

Hey Agent I good to see you have joined up as part of the motley crew.

I am sure no-one will mind you being in agent mode instead of pirate mode, we dont want you to get arrested buddy. You did enough pirating stealing that ship last time!!

Samantha cannot make the pirate trip which is probably just as well, I dont want to have to fight you.

I will be escorting Merri and I am sure she will not mind if we add gadgets to the car and make spy carrots and the like.

See you soon

Fugly the Fearless