[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Someone to escort Shy Miss Hershey

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 15 22:20:02 EDT 2009

"Is it too late to arrange for a PigAir flight from California to the Pirating Event? I would need a proper escort, of course, being too shy to travel on my own. A handsome boar would be especially appreciated, but a motherly sow would suffice."
At this point Hershey ducks into her Cozy Sack, overwhelmed at her own bravado and hoping for a response. I do hope somepig replies. Hershey needs to see life beyond her C&C condo and my lap.
Her devoted Mommyslave,
Joanie