[Gpdd] Misc: Teddy, THANK YOU, Baby!!!

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Tue Jun 16 14:30:30 EDT 2009

My Dearest Teddy,
I am Sorry I have not written sooner, my Love. But, I
just had to tell you how much I am Enjoying all of my
Easter/Anniversary Gifties!! I have to admit that I just
LOVE my 'Princess' hat. I don't know how you do it,
but you Always manage to find the most Awesome
'Princess' stuff...Wheeeek! And I Super Duper Duper
Duper LOOOOOOOVE my Princess chest/dresser.
This is nuts, but I kept telling my Mommy Slave that
she needed a better system for keeping all of my
'stuff' together. And then, wah-lah! you give me that
Beautiful dresser. So, I have put all of my personal
things in there, including the eye candy pieces you
sent me... <wink> You are soooo Sweeet, Teddy, and
sooooooo Thoughtful. What a WONDERFUL Hubby
I have....Wheeek!

Oh, and also, I took my half of the Wedding Carrot
Cake out of the freezer, thawed it out, and then Enjoyed
eating it on that Beautiful plate you sent. I have the door
hanger hanging up to remind me that 'Once a Princess,
Always a Princess!' And I lay on the pillow you gave me
everyday, as I gaze into the pigture you sent and I Dream
of YOU!!

Oooooooooh my Sweeet Teddy Bear...You are the LOVE
of my Life and you have made me the Happiest pig alive!!

HAPPY 1 Year ANNIVERSARY, Baby!!
                              Love Always, Your Princess :-)