[Gpdd] MISC: The Evil pig sitter

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 16 15:15:02 EDT 2009

Hi Leah,

While I like the idea of having this so called sitter walk the plank, may I
suggest an idea that crossed my mind?  I am sure this man uses word of mouth
to get business.  I would call my local vet, pet shelter or store and any
other place you can think of that might post his card or fliers and tell
them of your experience.  You don't have to put up signs declaring him to be
the devil's spawn or anything  like that but as long as you can back up
anything you tell someone, you should try to make sure no one else trusts or
hires this man.

Warm Regards,
Lynn