[Gpdd] CARE: No more soft poo

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 16 15:20:50 EDT 2009

    Hi folks,

I just wanted to drop a line and let you know that little Miss Tabitha is
back in form again.  Literally.  She pooped on my hand yesterday and it was
nice and firm, just the way it's supposed to be.  Thanks for all the help
and suggestions.  I didn't get around to the acidophilus yet, but the lemon
balm really seemed to help.  I also cut waaaay back on anything sweet like
fruit or carrots.

She doesn't know it yet but she is going back in the bathroom sink again
later on to wash that little bottom off once and for all.  But shhhhh; don't
say anything.  She'll hide from me....

Penny, that link you gave me about the different herbs and such was
priceless. I have both saved a downloaded a copy and put it in my favorites.
Thanks so much.

Hugs & Whisker kisses,
Lynn