[Gpdd] Health: potters tabritis tablets

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 16 17:50:43 EDT 2009

I am having a hard time finding Potters Tabritis tablets. I read on the gpdd that many of you have great relief for your guineas from pain of joints and I am wanting to try this for my Anastasia. She is a very old gal. We adoptedher knowing this. but now she shows signs of arthritis in her back legs. She has swollen feet pads on her back legs. We were told she always has had these since she has gotten older. Her owners didnt want to deal with a old  piggie. So any help from anyone that knows of someplace that would ship to IL, USA  I sure would be happy to hear from you. or how potters tabritis has helped your piggie or if you know of any other meds I could try for her. she eats fine and drinks fine (she is a thin pig). just hard for her to get around anymore.  She is the only long hair piggie we have. so I keep her hair cut short around her behind area to help in the cleaning process.
thanks again,
Jean (misfits)