[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] PS and BP baby sitter

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Jun 16 23:59:43 EDT 2009

Whee maybe small but whee very very upset to hear our friends in the USA
Miss Princess Snowflake and Bertie Pig have been mistreated by a hooman
piggysitter grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Whee have sharp toofies so if you boys get him and make him walk the
plank whee will chew his fingers and toes before you push him in *mean
looks* whee not horrible piggies honest, just upset for our
friends..........

Velvet and Onyx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
p.s. whee will bring some extra treats to give you guys to make you feel
better xx

Oh Leah i'm surprised you didn't have a fit when you realised!!!
No wonder you didn't sleep.........HUGE HUGS xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm sure all is forgiven by the little darlings i know they'd realise
you'd not known how terrible this guy was!
I have a friend here in OZ who needs a piggy sitter, i wish i was closer
to her, i have suggested she go thru her vets at this stage.
I hope you find a wonderful sitter for your next trip.

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx