[Gpdd] BEHAVIOR: Hershey's jumpiness

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 17 09:42:34 EDT 2009

    Hi Joanie,

I have found that Samantha does the same thing whenever she is in her
"hormonal" cycle.  At least that's what I call it.  She is fine as long as I
stay away from her nether regions when I am running my hand down her back.
Tabitha is always that way but I think it has to do with her hair kind of
going cuckoo in that area and so therefor, she doesn't like the way it feels
when it is stroked.

Sammy seems to settle down after her cycle is  done.  But, oh boy, when she
is "In the mood", poor Tabitha!!  But more on that later.... I feel a story
coming on...  :)

Hugs & whisker kisses,

Lynn, Samantha & Tabitha