[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE Roscoe is 5.

Cazza177 cazza177 at ntlworld.com
Wed Jun 17 13:51:04 EDT 2009

What great pictures, Penny.  Roscoe and Shadow look so sweet.

Many happy returns, Roscoe, here's to the next 5 years!

Kind regards

Carole
BG and Artie

----------
From: "Penny  Charlesworth" <piggyfriends at tesco.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 22:32:36 +0100
To: <gpdd at gpdd.org>
Subject: [Gpdd] ANNOUNCE Roscoe is 5.

We would like to announce that our Roscoe is eligible to join the
illustrious SCAMPS.

His sister was Daisy, the late LAPS President and he looks very much like
her as you can see from this birthday pigture.
http://s720.photobucket.com/albums/ww201/Piggyfriends/?action=view&current=H
PIM0648.jpg

It was actually a fine day on his birthday and he celebrated in the garden
by sharing a plate of favourite nibbles with his best friend, Shadow.

http://s720.photobucket.com/albums/ww201/Piggyfriends/?action=view&current=H
PIM0656.jpg

And here is another pigture of them both.

http://s720.photobucket.com/albums/ww201/Piggyfriends/?action=view&current=H
PIM0658.jpg

In case anyone is wondering what that is in the background, I have a family
of model pigs living on my lawn and you can see a bit of a piglet. I always
wanted to keep real pigs but have never had enough land so these are by way
of compensation.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.