[Gpdd] Virtual

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Thu Jun 18 17:00:09 EDT 2009

Ahoy Mates,

Pegleg Peaches and Jodie the Jolly Sow here.  We finally got to use the puter.  We are so excited bout the pirate trip.  We be praticing our pirate lingo and bucklin our swashes and singing sea songs.  We got our Egg cards an went shopping for pirate stuff to wear.  We got a treasure chest full of booty or is that bounty?  Eneway we be ready to go but doin't know how we be going?  Are our boars pickin us up?  Or should we get on Pigair and meet some where?  We live in Massachusetts - how did you learn to spell that Peaches?  I donno, maybe the puter did it.  we be bringin a keg of carrot wine an sum parsley from dad slaves garden.  He grows gud stuff for us.  We luv the round red things, too.

Heres a song we wrote:

Yo Ho, Yo Ho, it's off sailing we go
Guinea pig pirates we be.
Yo ho, Yo ho, lookin for treasure so