[Gpdd] VIRTUAL Message for Hershey

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Jun 19 04:56:28 EDT 2009

Hello Hershey,

The Piggyfriends are all very pleased that you will be accompanying them on the forthcoming Pirate Adventure. We used to have a very long haired member of our group who was named Rapunzel.

We will ask the PigAir pilot to pick you up from your home ( don't worry - he will know where it is ).

We were a bit concerned that Chico and Toby expect us all to sleep in hammocks on the ship but I am sure that we will get used to it. Sailing is very new for us all and we are still not very good at Piratespeak. As we are English, perhaps the other pirates will forgive us and not laugh.

Slave took us to the Pig Your Own farm yesterday to stock up on goodies for the trip and she asked them to pack up a special hamper for Barnacle Bill's birthday ( but that's a secret so don't tell anyone ). We can all carry it between us.

See you soon. Looking forward to lots of fun and adventures.

Sapphire Piggyfriend.