[Gpdd] [virtual] pignic first date To Jodi da Pig

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Fri Jun 19 11:47:35 EDT 2009

Dear Jodie da Jolly Cavy

Shipwreck Sam here, my dear, its time for our pignic, Agent Igor has loaned
th pink 'vertible, and whee must go soon as da great piggy pirate adventure
is about to start. I wondered if you would like to use the vertible to visit
some sites of famous historical piggy adventures, I wus thinkn Cape Avila
Washington where a great celebration was had to celebrate the laying of da
last piggy poo of those that were laid coast to coast in the silliest
adventure ever. It is a lovely beach and rock area, with areas for walks by
the tide pools and cliffs overlooking the Pacific ocean. The weather is good
but nippy so bring a sweater and a coat, and scarf for wrapping your lovely
head against the winds whee will feel speeding down the highway with the top
down, and be sure to make dem pink to match da 'vertible.  I borrowed my
mommy slaves pink an blue plaid pignic blanket and have packed flowers for
you, so all whee need is a time when you can have da pignic packed and I
will be there right away to whisk you away (with polite conversation wit
your slaves and a intro to da love of Manny's life, Pegleg Peaches. I have a
special gift for her in Manny's honor. Den away whee go for loads of fun. If
you like whee can make plans to go on to the piggy pirate adventure, its
just getting started, an if you wish whee shall come back and pick up
Peaches and give her a lift, den whee will drop off da 'vertible to agent
Igor in case he is going pirating too, maybe he will give us a lift or whee
can pick up Pig Air which would be fun cause I neber been on a aero plane
before.  I just cant wait to meet you lovely self and then Pegleg Peaches,
Igor, Capt'n Jack & Barnacle Bill on der pirate ship and all de oder many
piggies that are going., write as soon as you are ready,  an pack for da
pirate trip, I am zo excited, what fun! BTW  my ma slave said no
rumblestruting on da first date esp, it's up to da lady, so I bee a good
Boar.  Your Boar  Da Shipwreck Sam