[Gpdd] [virtual] pignic first date To Jodi da Pig

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Fri Jun 19 17:20:04 EDT 2009

Dear Shipwreck Sam,

I am ready to go!  I hav my pink sweater and matching scarf for the brezzy ride in the 'vertible.  Mom slave has tol me stories obout the Great Poo Trail.  She had piggies that gave their poo for dis great project.  She was honored to meet Mr. Rod himself.  Yu hav a lovely trip planned for us.  Drive fast, but safe, n pick me up.  Da pignic basket is packed wif goodies.

Yes, please lets go to the pirate adventure and take Peaches wif us.  I don tink she has a ride.  When weeee r don wif our trip we can get PigAir to tak us to the pirate place.  I neber ben on a plane before myself.  Peaches sez it is fun wif lots of food to eat.

It is ok if you rumblestrut a little.  It shows you lik me.

Your Sow,
Jodie the Jolly Cavy