[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: The pirating adventuer

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Sat Jun 20 13:24:10 EDT 2009

Dear Momma Slave Lynn

Shipwreck Sam an Jodie Da Jolly here speaking in our blackberry fone and are
confunded why dat yur little sows not go pirating, if de wanna go de just
phone up Pig Air, or maybe me-n-Jodie-Pegleg Peaches could pick dem up, if
dey wanna go dey go, its not easy for slave parent to lock em up! Determined
sows, de just wink out of der cages, you gotta sleep sometimes, so why not
help dem pack and arrange wif de travel, or dey can hitchhike an once dey
are safely gone you can keep track via da GPDD an see whats going on. All da
parents just report in to GPDD den whee all know whatz happenin, be sure to
send da cell phone better one wif GPS traker zo da gurls can be found  if
lost and write der little story or just butt in on story in progress. No
rules just share adventure, Da pirate piggies while not be denied, its only
up to da parents to report or to pass on what da piggies write, OK Lynn,
Whee be lookin for Pirate lassies Samantha an Tabitha real zoon now, zoe
much piggie fun
Bye now Jodie is laying out dis dezert now Strawberry confection zo I'm must
go, if you talk to my mama slave tell her I found out about da
rumblestrutting!!!Itz like da 'vertible motor, it just goes on and on, dat
Jodie one wery nice girl pig, her parents wery proud, u will be zo proud of
yur girls out in da Caribbean