[Gpdd] health/virtual: The winky pirates and Valentines are delayed!

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 19:23:16 EDT 2009

Dear all,

and especially Miss Muffet and Gingerpuff
We would like to let you know that we, Guiny, Dunya, Woopy, Chico and Toby
are delayed.
As we have heard from Granny Glynis, the pirate gear we sent ahead has
reached Onyx and Velvet.

Whee are very much lookin forwurd to meeting you all, and we will!
But the reason for us being delayed is that Toby, who has been eating very
slowly the last weeks,
has an abcess on his chin. Or at least a lump, but Peter Gurney describes
some symptoms on his
site for abcesses, and Toby seems to have them all.
Slave was pretty upset she did not notice it earlier, even the vet did not
notice and told slaves he was
very healthy. But we are relieved that we know what it is now, so it can be
treated.
But maybe it has grow over the last day or two... It was smaller this
morning than it is now!

Anyway he will be treated and if we get the okay from vet and slaves we will
be there as soon as possible.
With Toby probably displaying his scar (if he gets one the is), and he will
be looking like tough pirate.

Chico and Toby hope Miss Muffet and Gingerpuff won't mind them being a bit
later...
They send their sincerest apologies and want to meet you soon!

Hershey, We will take comfortable hammocks (and all ready send some to Onyx
and Velvet),
our slave makes them with fleece and cotton, no webbing at all. we guess
cozy sacks work just as well!

See you all, and keep paws crossed!
Ow, yes slave wants to know what to do with Toby's abcess, lance it or not?

The winky girls: Guiny, Dunya and Woopy
the Valentines: Chico and Toby
and slave Mieke

pandameisje at gmail.com