[Gpdd] Misc: Thanks!!

DaPiggyPirates at aol.com DaPiggyPirates at aol.com
Sun Jun 21 03:46:30 EDT 2009

To Every Piggy and Person,

     Thanks ye all for da many and welcome birfday greetings for me and
Alge. Whee bof be very happy to reads dem. Day made us feel warm and good
inside.

     Wanna laff? Guess whats Alge gots for her birfday? A bag of Cavy
Cuisine an a big package of Oxbow Hay. And she be happy wif dat!! Dats be a good
mom, no? She can't get dose where we live and da shipping be a killer she
sez, so she be really happy. She not be da only one being happy. She gave it
to me as my birfday present provided I share equally wif Capt'n Jack,
udderwise she'd eat da Cuisine and Hay herself, she said. I agreed vury quickly.
But I would a shared wif Capt'n Jack anyways.   (He might make ME walk da
plank if I didn't.)
     By da way, all you piggy parents and slaves, the Pearl do be outfitted
wif da latest in hi-tech pewters an da like. So your pirates can get in
touch anytime.
     We may end up wif more dan one ship sailing. Shipwreck Sam, just
recently a youngster himself, be a pig on a mission. A commendable mission. We
don't know if dare will be other ships joining us or not but we shall see how
thing develop. Keep in mind, we need you piggy parents and slaves to keep
the adventure going!! Sandy wrote about the importance of that but she may not
have posted it yet.
     Dis venture be meant to be fun not only for us piggies sailing da high
seas, but for you parents and slaves as well. But it be up to you. And
youse, Sapphire and all wait' at Indian Key, enjoy yourselves while you wait.
Dare be history dare even doe da key be very small. If you like, we can visit
a couple of da other keys. We could even go to Marathon Key if you like. It
be pretty commercialized and for tourists, but who sez dat pirates can't be
tourists? Dare be some fun stuff dare. Snorkeling, reefs, old sunken ships
for doze who want to scuba. It all be up to all you!

Barnacle Bill, First Mate    PS: Alge got udder birfday gifts. Get dis - a
blackberry pie; a cherry pie; cherry turnovers and finally a realzy cute
litt'l cake jus big enough for 1 or 2 persons, or 1 person and 2 guinea pigs.
It be chocolate on chocolate.   yum! Also:
     It be fine to bring a sleeping sack, Hershey da brave -- we could even
put it in a hammock if you'd be more comfy that way, my bonnie lass. And
one last point, Da Pearl do be a fine sailing vessel, polished teakwood wif
shiny brass trims. It not be a scurvy beat up old ship doe it is kind of old,
but its been loved and cared for. A good Capt'n be proud of his crew and his
vessel.