[Gpdd] Virtual: Bring your communication devices so slaves can write stories of your adventures

DaPiggyPirates at aol.com DaPiggyPirates at aol.com
Sun Jun 21 04:20:08 EDT 2009

 Bring your communication devices so slaves can write stories of your
adventures and send dem to da digest.
 <<<
> tell da piggies to bring der blackberries and  cell phones, and laptops
> to communicate adventures to slaves to publish their stories on GPDD, da
> blackberry Pearl being da preffered device, wheek wheek >>>

Shipwreck Sam just gave me a call to remind youse piggies to do da above.
So do bring 'em. But remember, we also have the kind of hi tech computer
equipment dat only pirates might come by. hehe
And here's a mug raised to you, Fugly the Fearless, for your invaluable
assistance
Capt'N Jack