[Gpdd] [Silly]<Yaya reporting back home>

Janneke guinygirl at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 18:54:25 EDT 2009

Hey Mommy,

It's me, Yaya. I'm just mailing you to tell you we all arrived safely at the
pirate ship and we are already having lots of fun!! Aaaw you should see
shipwreck sam and his 'miss jodie'. they are just too cute together. Young
piggy love... *sigh*..

You'll be proud to know that Igor is behaving not too badly. Woopy and dunya
have arrived early because they didnt want to miss out on the fun. And Igor
now thinks that he needs to take extra care of little Woopy (for the
digesters, woopy stayed with us a while ago) since guiny and the boys are
not here yet. He keeps calling himself 'uncle Igor', checking the deck for
splinters, and pre-tasting the food etcetera. Woopy is not sure what to
think about it, she thinks she is a grown girl already, but she also found
out that his curls are really snuggly and having more food is never a bad
thing ;-). Igor is also very excited about saving turtles with shipwreck
sam, jodie and peaches. I'm just amazed about how grown up he's acting
lately (okay, i must admit, he and Fugly disappear every now and then, I'm
keeping paws crossed that they are just catching up)

Suus is just beside herself. She is totally smitten with Onyx and Velvet.
They look so much alike! They are very charming girls I must say. Granny
Glynis sure raised them well.

Okay, gotta go, the view of the setting sun on the ship is just too
amazing..

Lots of wheeks

Yaya