[Gpdd] MISC.: Debbie Jones

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Jun 21 22:19:05 EDT 2009

Joanne, thank you for keeping us posted about Debbie of the Dolly
Mixtures.  I cried when I read your post; it is so hard to imagine her
being so sick.  We are praying for a miracle and hoping that somehow she
will pull through and be able to rejoin us.  It is almost impossible to
think of the Digest without her.  She has always been so supportive of
others in their times of crisis, and also has brought many smiles, too,
when she has told stories about the Dolly Mixtures' adventures.  We are
sending our love and prayers to her, to Pete, and to the Dollies.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday