[Gpdd] Misc: Debbie Jones

DaPiggyPirates at aol.com DaPiggyPirates at aol.com
Tue Jun 23 02:00:05 EDT 2009

Hello All,

     I heard from Debbie on Sunday. She only wrote 3 or 4 lines. She said,
"Unable to write/ send meaningful emails as cancer pursues its course." Like
many others, I broke down and cried as I read it. She also mentioned some
sick animals but that "wonderful human angels are helping take care of them."
The subject line was "For All My animal Loving Friends" so I'm sure that
she intended that I share the contents of the email. She thanks us for our
continuing support and added that we are loved. I think we always knew that.
Then she said that there might be some wedding photos soon. What a nice
thought.

     Joanne, I hope you hear from Pete soon, as I know he is writing from a
different perspective and is not limited by the constraints of severe
illness. Please let us know. This must be such a terrible time for him, too.

     I know that she intended to take part in a chemo trial a couple months
ago. Never expecting this to progress so rapidly, I was lax in responding
although I sent little animal related cheer-me-ups from time to time. I think
that was during my own "really tired" time. So I can only assume that she
went forward with the trial after two other traditional chemos didn't truly
help. But I don't know that. Pete could provide that kind of information and
perhaps has to you, Joanne. And perhaps it really isn't relevant at this
point.

     So let us keep a light burning in our hearts and in our windows as
well, in hopes of Debbie's recovery. And Joanne, we look to you to keep us
informed. Thank you so much.

Love to all,
Alge