[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: A postcard from Hershey

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 23 12:28:19 EDT 2009

I liked the plane ride, especially when everything got smaller as I looked out the window (Sapphire let me have a window seat). It made me feel really big and brave.
My traveling companions have treated me like family; they didn't even make fun of me when I cried. I missed my mommyslave at first, but now I'm playing with the rest of them, popcorning and tunneling through the enormous boxes of hay the Pigair provided as a departing giftie.
It's a bit warm here, what with my coat and all (I'll have Mommyslave trim it up short next year before the trip), but it's beautiful here--really green.
I'm still hoping to meet the boar of my dreams. There, I said it. I know I'm too old for having a first litter of piglets, but a platonic relationship, even a long distance one, would suffice. The gentlemen and bold and dashing pirate piggies are such an eyefull here. Sigh.
Well, farewell for now.
With loving wheeks and purrs,
Hershey