[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Gordon's Birthday/Adoption Day

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 23 16:23:17 EDT 2009

This is Gordon, the GP, and today is my Birthday/Adoption Day.  My Moma, Audrey adopted me from The Metropolitan Guinea Pig Rescue 3 years ago Today, when I was 2 years old (we think).  Today I am 5, and I think I might even be a SCAMP!  I like to sleep and eat a lot, but I am also very energetic and love to run around.  I have lots of people who love me and my grandma and grandpa even sing to me!  I am proud to be in the company of other SCAMPS, and send healing wheeks to all my sick piggie friends and sick masters, too.

Gordon, the GP - Secretary of the Peter Gurney Memorial
(Remembering Reese, who came before me)