[Gpdd] virtual: The Pirate's Two

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Tue Jun 23 17:51:20 EDT 2009

Wheeeeeks, Mommy.

Gingerpuff here.

Me and Muffet have already had a big,
kind of scary adventure.

Whee were very brave when you put on
the PigAir flight to Florida, and looking forward
to meeting Toby and Chico on the plane, but
they weren't there!!!

Not only that, but a PigAir agent came on board
to get us and put us on another plane... to OZ.
Whee were very scared and Miss Muffet was
standing on my head like she does when we're
in the box while you clean our cage.

Wheee didn't know where OZ was (or Florida
either, but at least we thought we knew where
we were going before.) The PigAir flight attendant
told us not to worry and that Onyx and Diamond
would be meeting us at the gate. Then she gave us
big salads and romaine smoothies with strawberries,
so we ate and fell asleep.

Wheee're with the Ozzies now and their slave is
taking us to the airport again tomorrow after we've
rested up a little and we're REALLY flying to
Florida. Oh, and Mommy, Toby is sick and can't come.
Whee're real sorry and disappointed and hope he feels
better so he can come later.

Whee thinks this is maybe more adventure than we
bargained for, and whee miss you and our old cage.

Luv, Miss Muffet and Gingerpuff
(not feeling much like G-puff right now.)