[Gpdd] Virtual: More news from the Girls

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Wed Jun 24 00:02:47 EDT 2009

I've received a message and i think this time it's from the Blackberry
that's being passed around :o)

Both the girls said that Hershey was soooooo brave and that she's such a
nice girlie they'd like to play with her again one day soon.  Not sure
if she also went shopping with them and the Miss P's..........i suppose
we'll find out soon enough.

They also said that they heard thru the pigvine that Toby is not well
and feeling very sore and sorry.........so they are all going to get
together and make a call and chat to him, i believe they're all involved
in this, so it's going to be a very long phone call :o)

I was thrilled to meet Gingerpuff and Muffet, what sweet girls.  So well
behaved and had lovely eating manners, they ate up all their veggies and
said thankyou with little kisses for me :o)

Is anybody aware just when my girls are coming home?? They're having
such fun i think they'll want to stay with their friends.  Perhaps i
should send them a message and tell them their Great Grandpa has sent me
some silverbeet (swiss chard) i know that's one of their absolute
favourites.

Well i best go and make sure there's lots of fresh hay, pellets and
water in their nice clean cage for them.  Again i'd like to thank all
the mature piggies for taking such lovely care of my girls, i was
hesitant to send them, but as i knew how much Duke loved his trips i
felt it was only fair they too got to meet up with everyone.

Love
Glynis (a lonely mummy slave.....) xxxx