[Gpdd] Virtual; Message from Fugly

M mfug at live.co.uk
Wed Jun 24 10:36:27 EDT 2009

I have been a naughty slave and decided to have a little holiday myself while Fugly is away pirating, I am back now but for 3 days I have not passed Fugly's messages on.

Hi Mummy, I went to pick up Merri as arranged but she didnt want to come pirating with me, I cant understand why we cant be friends is this a girl thing??

So I went on my own to Oz to meet my little sisters Velvet and Onyx they are lovely girls but they are sure mischievious the innocent look means they get away with it. I gave Granny Glynis the big hug from you like you asked and I gave her nose kiss from me and she was over the moon.

The girls loved the lettuce bouquets, oops didnt mean to tell you that, now you know where the lettuce went.

Me and Igor are dateless at the moment so we be working on cool new gadgets to use, neither of us is very good at pirate speak but no-one minds that, we are being very well behaved..................in public (evil grin)

Why have I only got a mobile phone and not a Blackberry Pearl??? I expect this to be sorted when I get home.

Well someone else wants to use messaging service

Bye

Fugly the Fearless