[Gpdd] [Virtual) Da Great Pirate Adventure, Jodie and ShipwrecK Sam

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed Jun 24 16:44:55 EDT 2009

Shipwreck Sam: "Oh hi Sweet Jodie, give my your paw, I'll pull you up, so glad you're here"

Jodie:   "Oh! thanks, that's quite a climb, I love the idea of meeting in da crows nest, I'm out of breath, whew!!"

Shipwreck Sam:    Its so quiet, look out to sea! See that phosphorescence way out there, it's amazing, der be many kinds of animals dat glow like some jellies an squids, plus der huge egg releases from da corals, I wunder which it be? You know it's all so romantic, seein all da stars above, have you ever seen so many?"

Jodie:  "It be beautiful an peaceful, like maybe its been dis way for very long times, can you snuggle closer, I be a bit chilly"

Shipwreck Sam:  I'll do more than that  (he looks down and tenderly kisses her)  Now look down at da deck, Sweetheart, have you ever seen such a site, what a party, I never knew it could so much fun to be wit all dese piggies, an I neber dreamed so many would come.  Look at da band, de be rockin out, der playing a can can, and now a conga line starts, would you rather go to da party"

Jodie:   "Oh! no silly, dis be my place. look at all dose high kicking sows what a hoot! If any more come I tink we be sinking. Dat was nice of Cap'n Jack to give up most of the rooms in his suite for da sows to sleep. How is it in da hold with all dose boars, pretty tight quarters betcha!

Shipwreck Sam:  Oh! yeah, (chuckles) Whee got 4 levels of hammocks from one end to de oder, whee had to off load some cannon, and powder, muskets and fighting stuffs to make room. And ders all da provisions, every day whee be feasting!  Who you rooming wit, darling?

Jodie: "Oh me an Pegleg Peaches sharing a room wit Velvet an Onyx, and da Oz girlies Onyx an Diamond, Miss Muffet and Gingerpuff. Whee can fit 2 more in if whee have some last minute arrivals, but whee have   Velvet has such beauteous long hair and dey are all zo pretty I feel like not zo special"

Shipwreck Sam: Oh silly silly sow, Look in da mirror, look in my eyes, yer ears are zo perfect, da way your hair goes an swirls away from your eyes, an does eyes, I could be lost in dem for da rest of my life, an day would be a good ting" What do you say whee talk to da Cap'n an see if he marry us, I luv you lass, Manny missed his chance with Peaches by waiting too long, lets not make dat mistake, otay ( he brings out tiny sparkle ring and smiles into her eyes), whee could send a message to you parent slaves an I whill ask for their approval, Okay my darling?"

Jodie:  Sam, my dear, (she starts to smile shyly, then it gets broader, her light up like sparklers, reflections from the ring, but a tear slips out as well) "I am so surprized, I never dreamed , I am zo overwhelmed, I don know to say, do you think whee could? Where would whee live?"

Shipwreck Sam: Sweet thing, I tink whee still have our main residence wit our parent slaves, how could dey git along wit out us, but you saw how Pig Air is now, whee could spend time together every wheek, an whee have our Blackberries, dey fit in our cages, whee can be online and text all day long if whee want, otay?"

Jodie:  "My Sammy I have to confess,I hafta say I had boyfrins before and der can be no babies, iz dis otay?" (she trembles slightly, da tears start)

Shipwreck Sam:  "Whee all have a past, dat be a piggies fact-o-life, ans while babies are zo cute, der be zo many dat need homes, if whee decide later, whee can adopt, dat be a good piggy way, an good for our parent slaves" (he dries her tear with his thumb an kisses her gently, unable to quite contain himself, his rear end starts to sway, an a throaty rumble can be heard deep in his throat, she starts to sway in time with him)

Jodie:  "Oh yes then!, please!  If mummy and daddy bless us and I tink whee better rejoin da party right quick!" (she smiles sweetly, he grins like a kid and slips da ring on her paw, they start to descend from the height of the crows nest)

Shipwreck Sam: "Den its almost settled, my love, whee will be so happy, and whee be so lucky. I should find Cap'n Jack to arrange tings and sen our messages, but whee need to plan our day for tomorrow. Me and Agents Fugly and Igor been taking turns guarding da nests of turtle eggs dat are all over the Caribbean Islands almost ready to be board. Lotsa peoples like to take da eggs an eat dem and der be zo many predators dat dig em too" I was wondering if you an da sows would like to on shore leave at our next port-o-call, and maybe nail zum posters warning off da fisher guys wit da bad net. Did you know dey can make nets wit escape hatches zo da turtles can get out, zo simple, da laws be a changin but whee got to save dis years hatch

Jodie: "Zounds good, my love, I hope whee go sum place da shopping be good an I wanna visit da famous pirate places too. I heard a rumor a shopment of Blackberry Pears be comin, but I not sur from where, if dey be bought  You know der was dis one pirate dat made lotsa money an den went straight an became a vvery rich  governor, der is zo much to see an do. But right now you can watch my petticoats fly cause whee gonna can-can, baby!! (Dey walk arm in arm along da table groaning wit all da wunder-foods, grab glasses of carrot grog, and toast each other all da time never taking der eyes off of each others eyes, da party swirls around dem) da scene closes wit 2 piggies tinking dey be da only two in da world