[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: I've been given the slip

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 25 12:42:46 EDT 2009

Hello all you piggy piraters,

Well, after Tabitha and Samantha had been sitting here in my office,
listening to all the fun everyone else has been having on the Pearl,
apparently, late last night, they made arrangements for a helicopter to pick
them up here and whisk them out to sea to catch up to the Pearl and all of
their guinea friends.

I cannot find my cell phone today so I am assuming they used it to make the
aforementioned arrangements and then packed it, along with some little
plastic cutlass swizzle sticks that I had in my bar, in their duffel bags
and went AWOL.

I will let you know if and when I hear from them.  I have a feeling
Shipwreck Sam and Peaches had a lot to do with this latest escapade...

Hugs & whisker kisses,
A very bewildered Lynn