[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: The adventures

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 25 13:09:29 EDT 2009

I just had to take a moment out and get back into reality to let you all
know how much you have made me smile today.  Reading some of the
descriptions and escapades that our guys and gals are getting up to has been
good for me.

As you will see by my posts, I finally relented and decided to sort of....
Moore or less.... since I had no choice in the matter.... let the girls go.
LOL

Penny, your description of the ;pistol and all the bores trying to carry it
actually made me laugh out loud.  I can see it now, four little pigs,
shuffling carefully along, pistol held aloft, with much jostling and cries
of "Watch it!" AND "Hey, that's my foot!" and "You know this thing is
loaded, don't you??"

you gave me a good laugh, which I haven't had in a while.  Thanks.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Piggy Pirate adventure!

Hugs and love, Lynn