[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Received a PIG pic!

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 25 16:23:55 EDT 2009

Hello everybody,

I just wanted to let you know that we received a few lovely photos from the
girls today.  Apparently, Cap'n Jack and Barnacle Bill were manning the ship
and the camera so they could take this photo and send it back to us...

It appears that there are 4 sea turtles swimming in tandem, alongside the
ship, and on their backs is . . . yes. . . it's our piggies in all their
glory.  From what Tabitha told me when she sent the photo, the word had
gotten out that Shipwreck Sam and his friends were out to try to help rescue
them and they wanted to show their appreciation to them.  They showed up at
the ship and all those little piggy pirates that were interested clambered
aboard to go for a ride!  You should see the pics, waves crashing along,
foam flying up in the air, piggies giggling and hopping around and just
having a wonderful time!  (Yes, I know sea turtles don't move that fast, but
who's writing this story anyway?)  They offered to escort the Black Pearl
through the dangerous waters in order to frighten off any other piggies that
are on a pirate adventure and to scare away any of those horrid fisher men
guys who don't use humane fishing methods.  They have vowed that they will
protect our piggies all through the trip.

I was relieved to see that all the piggies seemed to have arrived safely and
are all enjoying their adventure.  Tabitha also sent me a photo of all the
bores, passed out in their hammocks, all four legs dangling over the edges.
A lot of snoring, no doubt.  Of course, what in the world Tabitha is doing
in the bore's quarters, I have no idea  another matter to be discussed when
she arrives home, I assure you.

OK, back to reality.  More later if I hear anything further....

Hugs and whisker kisses,
Lynn