[Gpdd] silly; message from Fugly

M mfug at live.co.uk
Thu Jun 25 17:06:11 EDT 2009

Hi Mum, me and Igor have been very busy guarding turtle eggs with Shipwreck Sam we have made some cool secret traps to stop anyone getting the eggs, cant tell you what they are in case the baddies are listening.

Mummy me has been trying to stay out of girl trouble but there is a lovely girl called Hershey and she has asked if I can escort her for the rest of the trip. I have made sure she knows its just as friends and she says that is ok but she keeps pinching my bum!! Is this what friends do?? Should I pinch Igors bum as well??

Hershey is going to ask her mummy to send you a photo of her, so you know who I am spending my trip with.

Fugly the Fearless (and confused)