[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] Shipwreck Sam and Jodie

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Fri Jun 26 00:25:49 EDT 2009

What a beautiful love story awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
I smiled all the way through it :o)
I'm thrilled that we'll all be able to witness another of our special
friends becoming married :o)
I'm sure all the girls will help Jodie find a beautiful dress for the
most special occassion.  I hope those boars are well behaved and don't
do anything silly to Shipwreck Sam the night before........like tying
him up the mainsail.........SIGH i think i'll send a message to the
girls and ask them to speak to the boys about their behaviour!

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxx