[Gpdd] BRIDGE: Artie

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Fri Jun 26 01:03:34 EDT 2009

Carole,

     It was with sadness that we read the news about Artie. Whee know your
heartbreak and the feeling of total emptiness inside. You are fortunate that
he made it to   six and a half but that doesn't   take away any of the pain
of loss, I know. But it is very much to your credit that he lived such a
long life.
     Never forget that it's about them, not us, and that your Artie had a
happy and good life.

God bless,
Alge