[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] New Piggy Benito

Anderson, Jocelyn M jocelynm at umich.edu
Fri Jun 26 08:30:01 EDT 2009

Hello people and piggies,

A new piggy has joined Edgeworth and Flashbang Fatbottom: Benito! He is a tiny fuzzy (not sure if he's a Rex or a Teddy) black piggy with a squeaker that never stops. Flashbang has been chasing him around but there hasn't been any fighting. Edgeworth tries to chase him but since Edgeworth is a bit of a porker he can't run very far.  I only have a few low quality pictures of Benito right now - he's so speedy that most of the pictures turn out blurry!

Benito being introduced to Edgeworth: http://www.nflight.com/files/shack/newfuzzypiggy02.jpg
Benito on a towel: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jocelynanderson/3660932457/
Piggies after cage cleaning: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jocelynanderson/3660932471/ . Benito has decided he favorite thing to eat is whatever the other piggy has in his mouth.

Benito hasn't been eating alfalfa but he likes timothy hay okay.  I should pick up some special baby piggy food, right? Is there anything else I need?

Jocelyn, Flashbang Fatbottom, Edgeworth, and now Benito!