[Gpdd] virtual: Pooky Pirates

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Fri Jun 26 15:12:04 EDT 2009

Dear Slave,
Miss Muffet here. Whee are having a fun time
now after our kind of rocky start.
Yesterday we went riding on a giant turtle's
back and it was kind of scary.
I'm getting used to all the water, but I'm not
sure if I like it too much. Brrrrr.
We've heard that Chico and Toby might be
coming after all, and if they do, they'll be
going to the wedding (squeak!) with us.
But Gingerpuff is worried about Toby and
we're both wondering if we should get our
hopes up again.
Mommy, all the other girls have Egg cards.
Why don't we have one? Is it ok to use
one of the other girls if we want to get all
dressed up for the wedding? Puffy is
looking quite gorgeous, as the girls have
done up all her long fur real fancy-like.
Missing you,
Miss Muffet and Gingerpuff