[Gpdd] rainbow bridge: ARTIE

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 26 15:18:34 EDT 2009

:(
I'm so sad to hear that ARTIE has passed.
It's the one day we all dread most but unfortunately must endure as their
lives are just not long enough.  Artie had a wonderful family to love him
and that's what's most important.  How I wish ALL animals knew such a
sweet life.  So, remember your good times together... it'll help you through
this difficult time.
I'm sorry.
Rest In Peace, Artie.
Hugs,
Joanne, Spicy, Merri, Maci, Teddy, Baci and Sweetie

"As long as there are slaughterhouses, there will be battlefields."
                                                                             -- Leo Tolstoy
www.chooseveg.com