[Gpdd] Virtual: Jodie and Shipwreck Sam

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Fri Jun 26 16:11:52 EDT 2009

Oh my goodness!

I received an email from a very excited Jodie.  It seems Shipwreck Sam has proposed!!!  She said he is so sweet and such a gentleboar and begged for my permission.  She wants all the sows to be bridesmaids and the board groomsmen.  She said Captain Jack could marry them. I don't know what to say to her.  It is so sudden.  I think they should wait until they know each other a while longer.  What do you all think?  Please help me!

Dee
Missing Pegleg Peaches and Jodie the Jolly Cavy