[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Problems in Paradise, a postcard from Hershey

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 26 17:20:25 EDT 2009

Hi, Mommyslave,
This is Hershey. I think I'd better come home early. Fugly has lady problems, and I don't want to add to the mess he's in. He's every bit the gentlepig I'd envisioned, and I enjoyed every moment of our time together. I guess I'm a little afraid *hiccup* of his girlfriend. She's beautiful, and a lot more fun than I am *sigh.*
Other than that awkward situation and the loud, hovering hawk-like device--I think they called it a helicopter--I've had lots of fun. In fact, I wish I didn't have to leave. Let me know what you think I should do. Sapphire says to stay awhile longer and see how it goes, but I'm not that brave just yet. Or am I???
Pigfully yours,
Hershey