[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Snowy Bear & Corrine

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 27 13:02:21 EDT 2009

Oh, poor Corrine & Snowy Bear!

Bless your heart, your pain screams out from your e-mail.  I can't even
imagine how this must feel to you and your hubby.  But please stop calling
yourself a murderer and feeling as if you are to blame.

This vet is the one who should be held responsible and liable.  In the first
place, if she had never done this surgery before, she should never have
attempted it solo her first time.  In the second place, without your
consent, she had no legal right to perform it and hope for the best.  It is
appalling, to say the very least.

I know how very, very hard it is to watch something or someone you know and
love to suffer and be in pain and then to watch them slip away from you.
But do please know that you are *NOT* to blame in this matter.  Poor little
guy.  HE knew how much you loved and will always love him  You're right
though.  Try to think of the nice things like his cuddles and naps in your
lap.  While they hurt as well, they will eventually help you to smile and
think of The White Dude with a smile and a tear instead of just a tear.

God bless you.  You and your hubby are very much in my thoughts and prayers
today.

Hugs and healing whisker kisses,
Lynn