[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: A message to Hershey

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 27 13:14:52 EDT 2009

Hello Hershey,

I wanted to put your worries at ease.  I received a lovely message from
Samantha today in which she is telling me she thinks you are just "the
cutest thing squeaking".  She is looking forward to shopping for dresses for
you and she and of course, Mary and the lovely bride Jody.  Please stay and
have all the  fun and adventure that all the other piggies are having and
will continue to have.  Besides, who will help Igor finish off the carrot
wine??  Samantha is a lot of talk for such a little (or fat, depending on
how you look at her) pig!  She means no harm and has a heart of gold.

Enjoy the rest of the trip little lady and start looking for some hot, black
coffee!!

Hugs & whisker kisses, Lynn