[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge; Snowy Bear

M mfug at live.co.uk
Sat Jun 27 16:39:43 EDT 2009

Corrine I am here sobbing after reading your tragic post.

Please do not blame yourself for what the vet chose to do, Snowy Bear is free of pain and with his friends now, and I know he thinks there is nothing to forgive you for after all the love you gave him, he wants you to be happy.

In time you will remember the happy times and all the joy you and your little guy gave each other, until then we are all here for you and share your grief.

Run free Snowy Bear with friends old and new.

Corrine we are sending you loads of love as this truly sad time.

M + Fugly the Fearless and Spooky the new boy