[Gpdd] MISC: Snowy Bear was a rex?

corrine sakumoto oreochockc at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 27 17:27:04 EDT 2009

Thank you to Mikey!  I always thought Baby Truffles and Snowy Bear were the same type, they were both teddies.  But Baby Truffles has softer hair and straight whiskers.  Whereas Snowy Bear must have been a rex because his hair was very coarse and his whiskers were curled!  I was amazed at how curly cute they were!  And no, his 'coarse' hair didn't make him any less cuddly.  He was my 'cuddle buns'.  Most piggies might 'pull away' from me but every single time I held Snowy Bear, he'd snuggle into my neck.  I mean, lean into me and everything.  It always warmed my heart.

My heart is so broken, I can't even begin to explain the pain.

Thanks for listening.

Corrine