[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Snowy Bear

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 27 19:56:53 EDT 2009

Oh, Corrine...I didn't post right away because I thought I MUST be reading this wrong!
Snowy Bear really did pass?  I am SOOOO sorry!  I'm so sad.  I read and re-read your
post and just kept thinking..."no...it can't be...I must be reading this wrong..."
I know
how deeply you love your babies and how difficult it is when you lose them.  It IS
horrible!  We can't always blame ourselves...we all make the decisions we think are BEST
with the knowledge we have and with the guidance of those who SHOULD know more.
I know you're hurting...just know that I'm thinking of you.
I'm sad along with you.
"Rest in Peace, Snowy Bear"...
Joanne
and Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, Baci, Sweetie