[Gpdd] SYMPATHY: DEBBIE JONES & HER FAMILY

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 27 22:12:50 EDT 2009

Dear Joanne,

I have chills on my arms.  This all sounds so painfully familiar to me right
now.  Please pass on this link;

http://www.caringbridge.org/
to Pete and all of Debbie's other loved ones and friends.  It is a
wonderful, free site where they can set up a free account to honor her as
she goes through this and it allows them to update people regularly from the
site once instead of having to send out multiple e-mails.  People can go
there to follow her progress.

This site also lets people leave mesages for the family and for Debbie and
Pete.  We did one for my daddy when he was making his jourhney to the other
side.  We cherish all the multiple messages we got there.

Please give our sincere love and thoughts that are with them all right now.
Let them know that I can truly relate to this pain they are going through
right now and that I will have them all in my prayers.

With love and hugs and healing hearts prayerss for all of them,

A sadddened Lynn