[Gpdd] HEALTH: Snowy Bear, my little 'white dude'

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Sun Jun 28 02:06:08 EDT 2009

Dear Corrine and Michael

I am horrified at what I am reading, is there a post in between that I am
missing, I have the one I answered and gave you some advice, was there a
post after that, I cant find it.  But I dont mean to stress you, something
horrible has happened and Snowy Bear is gone.  You said there was a mass in
his bladder so why would they cut off his penis,  never heard of such a
thing. Where do you live?  I dont mean to pry when I should be giving pure
love and support, and that is what I mean, I just cant believe what I'm
reading. I will light a candle and say prayers for his trip to the bridge,
something I have come to believe in deeply. I am so deeply, very sorry.
Please dont beat yourself up, this sounds like vet error,  Did the vet
consult with a University  or anyone who would know what to do in a
competent way?

If you would like I could arrange a sendoff for him on the Pirate Ship, a
burial at sea with service with all the piggies in attendance as an honor.
Of course this is only on our minds, but maybe it would comfort you.  Please
let me know, and again I am so deeply sorry and share your shock and horror,
but you didn't do this to him. The problem is there are simply not enough
competent vets in even our part of the world for our little piggies, and you
did not murder him, you tried as hard as you could to find a competent vet,
there weren't any, that's not your fault. You loved him and you will always,
and he loved you for your caring and love, and you must stop this line off
thinking and learn to love yourself again. Only a loving person would work
so hard to find a decent vet.  All my most sincere regrets and sympathy, run
free at the bridge little Snowy Bear, no pain only love. I would love to be
able to hug you and hold you and help you feel better, Corrine, I hope my
letter helps.  Sandy and Shipwreck Sam