[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge - Snowy Bear

Suzy Dünser suzy at dunser.com
Sun Jun 28 15:34:52 EDT 2009

Dear Corrine,

My posts have been coming through oddly lately, sometimes missing
pieces, and I think I've missed a few, so I was afraid to write to you
during the terrible saga with Snowy Bear. I didn't want to send you an
e-mail of encouragement only to find out he was already gone. But I
was thinking of you and him the whole time.

It's so hard to feel helpless when our animals are sick, knowing they
depend on us. And worse (and I know this from experience) when the
people we count on to help us can't, or even make it worse. But what
else can we do but try? Sometimes you can let a pet pass peacefully,
but if it's going to be painful, we have to try to help. And you did
that, you did your absolute best for Snowy Bear, and he knew it. I
loved your story about the dove. Those signs really do help us
through. And to me, it shows what a wonderful person you are, that the
moment something arrives that needs help, you focus on what there is
to be done, even in your own grief.

RIP Snowy Bear, and all my best wishes for you, Corrine.

Love from Suzy and Rocky
and Cocoa in our hearts