[Gpdd] Virtual: Bum pinching

DaPiggyPirates at aol.com DaPiggyPirates at aol.com
Sun Jun 28 23:54:39 EDT 2009

Captain Jack has remained on deck. After a reasonable time has passed and
the piggy pirates have all returned their swords ceremoniously to their
scabbards he says:

     It has come to my attention that there be a question regarding a
potentially troublesome practice, unheard of ever on dis ship before. The issue
be dat of "bum pinching" and if it be a friendly and courteous gesture or
not.
     The answer to dat question be a most emphatic NAY!
     A certain young sow, who shall remain nameless, started dis
unacceptable goings-on, perhaps as a joke but convincing some dat it be a friendly
gesture. It not be and let dare be no more of dis practice on dis ship.
     Pirates have started going roun' right and left pinching and bruising
the behinds of others, of either gender and think that it means they be
buddies or in da case of sows and boars, dat it mean day be friends.
     Not only is dis shameful and dangerous on a pirate vessel, but given
too dat we have nails dat tend to be sharp, being sharp enough to cause
several piggies to have to visit da ship's nurses station, da next piggy caught
pinching da bum of anudder will spend some time in da brig contemplating dare
misdeed.
     "Understood?"
     They all call out, "Understood, Sir." Some of the piggies blush and
look embarrassed, something the Captain doesn't fail to notice. He supresses a
chuckle.

     He concludes with, "Carry on!"

     From there he steps smartly to the ship's wheel, nodding to Barnacle
Bill, "I'll take over now."      Then his eyes brighten and he addresses all
the da pirates. "Whee got a good wind me hearties! Want to see how da Pearl
handles in dis kind of wind? She be beautiful. Drink up (he raises a bottle
a carrot run from somewhere behind him, takes a swig and sets it back down).
He whirls the wheel ta port and the piggies squeal in delight, except, of
course, for a few dat be a little unnerved. The Pearl rushes along with the
wind, her sails full.