[Gpdd] VIRTUAL Message from Sapphire

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Jun 29 10:53:07 EDT 2009

Hello Slave,

We have just had a little ceremony on deck during which Captain Jack said a few words about the loss of our dear friend Snowy Bear. We are all very tearful and we want to let Snowy Bear's Slave know how much we love her and to tell her that it was not her fault that Snowy Bear has left us. With her approval, the Captain says that we can hold a memorial service. I think that we would all like to do that. Perhaps she will let him know if she would like this.

Barley and our sons waved the flintlock pistol and, with the help of Toffee, Lavender and Crystal, I held up the Samurai dagger when the other piggies held up their cutlasses. It was very moving.

The Captain also made a speech about misbehaving piggies. You will be glad that the Piggyfriends are not responsible for any of this but I am concerned that Hershey may have been the one who started it. I think that it must be easier to bring up boys than girls as I am sure that you would agree, being in the same position as myself.

I think that, as an only piggy, she may have been spoiled too much by her loving Slave and has not learned how to behave in piggy company. Following the Captain's address, I hope that we have heard the last of this. Please assure Hershey's Slave that I am doing my very best but she is quite a handful.

The wind has arisen and the Pearl is now sailing full speed ahead for somewhere. I hope that it is not Boston as I know that Kevin lands at Boston airport tonight and he is sure to want his Blackberry returned.

We have heard that Toby is not very well and send all our love and best wishes for his recovery.

Lots of love from Sapphire Piggyfriend.