[Gpdd] Virtual: The Pearl

joedee1986 at verizon.net joedee1986 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 29 14:17:53 EDT 2009

Hi,

I received some pigtures and comments from Jodie and Peaches.  The pigtures are amazing.  A beautiful shot of the Pearl in full sail!  I love to sail and Joe and I have spent time on the schooner Victory Chimes out of Rockland, Maine.  There is nothing finer than sailing at full speed with the wind in your face and the sails all puffed out!  It must have been taken during a turtle ride.

Other pigtures show various piggies with their fur blowing in the wind, hanging onto the ropes, waving their hats!  Peaches took a pigture of Shipwreck Sam holding Jodie's paw and I can see something sparkling on her finger.  Their is one of Hershey hiding behind the PiggyFriends and Gingerpuff and Muffet, and the Winky Girls are waving their pirate scarfs in the wind.  They all look so happy!  Peaches said some where too scared to be topside so where watching from below deck.  Bertie Pig and Sweetie, the Ms. Pooky and Perky, and some of the young ones where safely in their hammock cozies swaying madly back and forth.  A few can be seen holding the side of the ship with their heads over the side!  I didn't know guinea pigs could turn green!

Another shot shows the turtles and dolphins swimming and jumping along side.  What a beautiful sight!  I can see Cap'n Jack, Igor, Fugly and  Barnacle Bill holding the wheel with one paw , mugs of drink (I hope non-alcoholic) in the other paw, and their little back legs waving behind them.

Peaches said they were all very sorry for their friends that made the trip over the Bridge while they were away.  They held a special ceremony for Snowy Bear and will have services for all those departed pigs later.  Peaches misses her friend Pumpkin and love Manny.

She signs off with a wish that I am not missing them too much, not to worry about the Egg card bill (What!) and can I send her pink satin shoes to their next port of call for the wedding.  What wedding?  Jodie, what wedding?  Jodie do you hear me?  Call me, we have to talk!

DeeMom

The Black Pearl  http://www.piratesahoy.net/build/images/black_pearl.jpg