[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Pinkerton

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Jun 29 15:02:33 EDT 2009

Stacy and the Squee Squad, it was with much sadness that we read of Pinkerton's passing.  We are so very sorry that you have lost five piggies in six months, but we have to stress that you are not a bad piggie parent.  Your love for your piggies always comes through in every word of your postings, and we know they have no doubt of your love.  You did everything you could for Pinky, as quickly as you could.  It sounds as though he was hiding his illness, as piggies do.  We don't believe for a second that you missed any signs.  As your vet said, your piggies live longer than others she sees, and remember that he was a SCAMPS piggie, which is a great tribute to your excellent care.  It is so sad that he had a mass in his abdomen, but we are glad that you were able to hold him and talk to him as he passed to the Bridge.  Your description of how you told him he could go if he needed to and of how you felt his heart as he slipped away was so touching.  Please accept our very belated condolences on Pinkerton's passing, and please believe that he was a lucky boy -- because he truly was.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday