[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Toree

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Jun 29 15:05:09 EDT 2009

Kathy, we were so very sorry to read of the passing of your son's lady friend's piggie, Toree.  It was sad to hear of how he developed a URI and left for the Bridge.  How great, though, that he was adopted precisely because he wasn't in the best of health; we know he understood how much he was loved and enjoyed all of his days in his adoptive home, with such good care.  Please pass along our belated condolences.  We had to smile to think of all of your Bridge piggies forming a welcoming committee for him.  We are sure Toree is popcorning there and telling everypig how lucky he was on earth.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday